4 Lunch Boxes For On The Go!
The life of a model is often irregular and there are often a lot of last minute changes to your daily schedule. You can't really say for certain when you will be having lunch or what it will be. Many of us just wait and then get the first thing thats offered to us. This is all well and good, but it can get difficult when you have food allergies, intolerances, preferences or if you are trying to watch your weight.
This is where pre packing your lunchbox could come in handy. Whether you are running from casting to casting, working at a photoshoot or at a fashion week - things can get very hectic and it's easy to miss lunch and feel completely drained by the afternoon. Having a lunchbox at the ready, filled with nutritious snacks could really benefit you.
Lets look at the pros and cons of packing your own lunch.
- You snack all day to keep up your energy levels, fight of "hangry" and avoid eating a big meal all in once that could leave you feeling bloated and sluggish.
- Choose what you want to eat. You can eat foods that you like, that fit in with your intolerances and allergies.
- You won't go hungry and you can avoid bingeing later.
- It is cheaper to pre plan your food, then it is to buy food on the way there or on the way home.
- Everyone will be jealous that they are stuck with sandwiches, whilst you have the best looking meal.
- You don't need to break your diet and feel guilty.
- By adding a cool pack to your bag with your lunchbox you can keep your food cold all day long.
- You need to prepare it ahead of time either the night before. So you might need to get up an extra 15 minutes early.
- Your lunch isn't a surprise because you already know what you are getting.
- You need a bag that can fit your lunchbox.
The Pros definitely outweigh the cons on the lunchbox debate. So I have some great lunchbox ideas for you created by Hannah Noonan from A Gut Reaction with something to suit everyone! Check out her Instagram @agutreaction
Would you take your own lunch to a shoot? What would you take? Let me know in the comments below!